Rolwaling Himal knows as a (Gaurishankar) rural municipality, is a section of the Himalayas in east-central Nepal along the Tibet border. Rolwaling Himal includes Melungtse 7181m and Melungtse II 7023m inside Tibet and Gaurishankar 7134m on the Nepal border with some 50 additional peaks over 6000m, all extending from the Nangpa La pass where the Mahalangur section begins, southwest to the Tamakosi River. Rolwaling Himal is bounded on the south by the Rolwaling Valley which contains several small Sherpa villages Tasi Nam, Simigaon and Beding under Rolwaling valley, Five to six days are required to reach Namche Bazaar after Tasilapcha pass (5755 m). Visitors can trek to Everest base camp by crossing Tasilapcha or fly from Kathmandu to Lukla.
Access to the valley and the mountains of the range is made on foot through an established trail system starting at Jagat, Bhiku rural municipality (230 km east of Kathmandu). Ten hours’ drive by local bus (5–6 hours by pvt car). A western style trek from Jagat to Beding will normally take four to five days. There are two ways to reach Beding, either by Tasinam village, or Simigaon. From Tasinam trekkers can pass Daldung la pass (at 4500 m) and enjoy wonderful scenery, Himalayan species, cultures, flora and fauna. Tso Rolpa (also Cho Rolpa) is one of the biggest glacial lakes in Nepal. The lake, which is located at an altitude of 4,580 meters (15,030 ft) in the Rolwaling Valley, Dolakha.
Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m).
Full day Guided Tour in Kathmandu with City Tour Guide
Kathmandu to Shigati (1,020m)
Shigati to Jagat (1,800m)
Jagat to Simigaon (2,100m)
Simigaon to Daldung (2,850m)
Daldung to Bedding (3,694m)
Bedding to Na (4,080m)
Na to Tso Rolpa Lake (4,580m)
Tso Rolpa Lake to Trakarding Glacier (4,800m)
Trakarding Glacier to (4,800m)
Cross Tashi Lapcha Pass (5,755m). Trek to High Camp (5,460m)
Climb Pachhermo Peak (6,272m). Trek to Thengpo (4,370m)
Thengpo to Thame (3,820m)
Thame to Namche (3,440m)
Namche to Lukla (2,840m)
Lukla to Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Free day in Kathmandu for self-shopping and other activities
Transfer to Kathmandu International airport for departure
Cost Includes & Excludes
- Airport pick up and drop on private vehicle
- Welcome dinner at typical and authentic Nepalese Kitchen
- 4 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at twin sharing room on BB plan
- One day full day sightseeing in Kathmandu as per the above mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Transfer: Kathmandu to Shigati on private jeep/Bus
- Domestic flight: Lukla to Kathmandu
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
- Climbing permit of Pachhermo Peak
- Gaurishankar Conservation Area Project (GCAP) and Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees
- First aid and medical kits
- Climbing Guide equipment charge
- English Speaking Trekking Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental, medical and Helicopter Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Garbage deposit of Pachhermo Peak
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal Trekking and climbing equipments and personal expenses.
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.